Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh so new at this

So a few weeks or so ago Philip decided to start a blog. Not really ever a fan of them and sometimes find it hard to even read them, I found myself beginning to not only read what Philip wrote, but to read others. I have been enjoying reading through everyone's thoughts and ideas. It is always a great addition to my day. So with that in mind I decided to start my own. Philip has always told me I should, but I never wanted to take the time. However, now I thought I would take the time. As of right now, I am not sure what this blog will be about. I plan to share some ideas from what I study in God's word and just daily things in my life and the life of the Shimer household in PA. I am hoping that you enjoy reading it as I will enjoy typing it. I will try to write as often as I can so those away from us can truly know what is going on. But for now...HERE I GO!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I enjoy keeping up with everyone via their blog!! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. test 123 :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you!! So excited that you have a blog. I unfortunately have become addicted to blogging! It's fun! I plan to be a follower! Look forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete