Monday, February 16, 2009

God is SO Good!

God is SO Good
God is SO Good
God is SO Good
He's SO Good to Me

He Cares for me
He Cares for me
He Cares for me
He's SO good to me

He answers prayer
He answers prayer
He answers prayer
He's SO good to me

I'll do HIS will
I'll do HIS will
I'll do HIS will
He's SO good to me


This song has been coming to my mind so often in the past month. I find myself singing it often and most of the time I sing it to Ella when I put her to sleep. It works like a charm. :) But on a more serious note, I love this song. It is SO simple, yet it has such a great and deep meaning for those who sing it.

Now don't get my wrong...it is not easy to sing all the time, but this past month God has reminded me that He is in control and is SO good to those who trust in HIM. At the beginning of the month I had a little doubt, but continually tried to have faith and trust HIM like he told me to. And although at times I failed look at the end result. God provided a job for Philip when we least expected it and a job that was SO much more than I could have asked for. Also, God gave us the desires of our hearts and is bringing us back home where we left some of it when we moved to PA. We have such a burden for IBC and although we never expected to return SO soon it was all in God's timing. He is not only good, he cared for our needs, answered our prayers. Now it's my turn. I have to complete my end of the deal. I'll do HIS will and not my own. How hard that can be sometimes, but I pray daily that my life will be exactly what he wants. What a wonderful song!

No comments:

Post a Comment